Jasper can sleep in the funniest positions.
He especially loves to sleep all
stretched out on the couch.
It looks like he is asking for a tickle in this picture!
Can you spot his fangs?
Jasper is supposed to sleep on this fish blanket, but sometimes
he doesn't.
We allow him to sleep on my bed anytime he wants to.
In this picture he's falling asleep on my lap.
I think this is the goofiest picture in this post. This is what we call, "Jasper's Pike Pose".
(He is actually sleeping!)
This has been the first (short) blog post that I have made of my
hilarious cat Jasper. Keep a look out for new posts!
(By the way, this picture is an up-close version. Very cute!)
What a cute kitty! Its nice to have a little cat friend around.
ReplyDeleteWow, Maura, you have a nice blog site. It is good to see some pictures of Jasper, the lazy cat! We don't see how he can sleep in some of those crazy positions! Keep the pictures coming.
ReplyDeleteG&GB
Hi Maura! Cool blog. I can't believe I still haven't seen this cat:)
ReplyDelete