Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jasper and my birthday

On my birthday, I got a very exciting present:
Littlest Pet Shops!


The only thing that Jasper found interesting was the
 box that the LPS came in. I think that he had almost as
much fun as I did!

He was getting a bit playful...
(notice he got out of control with the string;
we decided to drop some on his head to see if he'd
play with it-  he ignored it and found that the box was
more fun because it moved as we unwrapped it)


Jasper also loved to lounge on this big lid of a
wrapping-paper box. I'm surprised he doesn't
break it; he is very big these days.

Jasper will not be very happy when presents take over
his new sleeping place. Maybe he thinks that it is his birthday
and that his greatest present is a place where he can find
a break from his owner's snuggles(probably... under the
Christmas tree is a good place).
Anyway, I had a fun birthday. I'm sure that Jasper would say
the same.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun birthday! Glad Jasper could share the joy with you:) hehe

    ReplyDelete